Monday, September 6, 2010

First day of School

Cora was excited to go to school. Coby not so much.

He did have fun posing for pictures before we left for school.

I just love Cora's style. She can wear anything & make it look cute! She decide that pink boots were the way to go this year.

Once we got to school, Coby went right out to find his friends and catch up on the summer happenings.

Coby's thoughts on the first week: It was OK.

Cora went to class to get settled in. Cora's thoughts on the 1st week were a little differant:
1st night while in bed she said, "I just don't think I should go back to school. There are 19 kids in my class and I can only handle 10 like I had in preschool."
The ride home from school on the 2nd day, "It was no fun! I really don't think we should have to go to school after preschool!" Coby said, "But Cora you have to go to college to get a job." Cora answers, "No I think that after preschool you should be done!"
Ride home on Friday the 3rd day of kindergarten, "I had so much fun today. We listened to books, had nap time, and free time. We even got to watch a movie."

WOW it only took 3 days of being in public school for her to realize Friday is the best day of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment