Saturday, September 4, 2010

Diane's Birthday Fun!

Cake For Breakfast! What a great start to a great Birthday!

I had a much better birthday this year than Scott and he reminded me of that a few times lol.


Kate was looking for a reason to have a party and with my birthday being on a Friday, she threw me a party. We had so much fun playing in the pool and eating super tasty food!
This is a picture of the cake Scott bought me. When I found out that Kate was making tasty treats and a cake for the party we decided that starting the party early at home was a great idea. When I had them take this picture I realized the camera was blinking low battery. I was so smart and charged it...which is where it stayed all night.
Picture this cake twice the size and that's what we had for the party:)
Scott took me to lunch at Denny's for a Free Birthday Grand Slam. I love Grand Slams! I've been thinking... maybe this year I'll find all the free things you can get for your birthday and next year have a day of free fun...
I finally got the summer pictures on the computer... one step closer to getting them posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment