Thursday, July 22, 2010

It feels like ages!

I have had so much going on these days that I haven't had a chance to blog. It feels kind of funny to think about blogging so much now and yet only a few months ago I had never been on or posted on a blog. So let's see what can I remember that has happened.

Scott: Last Friday we went to the pool for the first time. His swim endurance is not where it was before but hey he can still do the whole breathing thing which is more than I can say:) Later that night he went back with to the Y to lift. Wow already trying a 2 a day. We're continuing with him working out as often as possible. He has ST on Tuesday's and going a full hour and a half is more taxing than he expected but so worth it to only go once a week! It's been fun having Scott see what life is like through the summer with all of us home.

Coby: He has had a fun summer of playing that is now hampered by a broken arm! We went to play at the open gym time at gymnastics on Monday and well I'm still not totally sure how he did it but he hit his elbow just right and chipped the bone. It was something to do with running to fast, jumping on the tramp that goes up to the vault, loosing his balance, falling off and hitting the only piece of metal that didn't have a pad on it...given the angels of everything, I still don't get it lol. He was a trooper about it too. We iced it and with in 30 minutes he was back playing. It took hours for it to start to swell so we didn't even know something was wrong until almost 6pm. All he could say was why does this always happen near my birthday! Over the last few years something always happens, usually it's just getting sick.
He turned 8 yesterday and we had a small gathering of a few friends. A nice and low key play date not a party, just perfect! He really enjoyed having friends to the house, we haven't done that much this summer.

Cora: Has been...I'm going to say growing...she has complained about her knees hurting at least...but with this she has been a pill box! She constantly switches from Cora, nice lovable girl to Corkscrew, the name Scott gave her when it feels like she's driving a corkscrew in his head :)
A lot of it is she gets bored and Cora doesn't do bored well. She has spent a lot of time with her 'other brother' Johnathan which has been very helpful in keeping her mood in check. I noticed this weekend if she spends more than 3 days without playing with someone other than her family she goes a little stir crazy...hopefully I can remember this for the future.

Diane: Let's see outside of all of the above and trying to train a puppy to go potty outside I haven't done much else. I did make it to the church on Saturday to make a few projects at the Relief Society craft thing. To bad I haven't finish them yet, I think I was the only one who didn't too. I taught my Saturday Combo class and was late, mix that in with lots of chatting & well what do you expect lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment