Friday, August 20, 2010

Seattle Trip

We were up and at it pretty early this morning for Scott. He had to be at the hospital @9:45am for the staples to come out. His bubble doesn't seem to be much less to me and we asked about it. She said like always that it takes time, but they may have to change the settings on his next visit if it is still there by the 13th.

We decided to make the trip to Seattle worth it so we went to the Flight Museum.
Originally we were going to do a tour of Boeing, because Coby has been begging to see where grandpa works. Cora is not tall enough to tour the Everett Boeing plant. I told dad that Tara and the Farmer's went to the Flight Museum on Saturday and told us it is very cool. He said the kids would like the Flight Museum much better, I agree.

We spent about 2 & 1/2 hours there. Scott finally had to tell me to stop asking me if it was too much for him. I'm sure in the end it was a little too much, but he was ready to do something fun and different! He says it was worth it.
Well the family is here now for our big dinner. So I better get off to visit. How weird it's a Friday and we're all able to be here from well around the country...gotta love summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment