Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Home Sweet Home

Scott and I were home by noon today. I had a few things we had to do in town before getting home. I'm sure that was not the funnest thing for Scott, women I just want to go home! Once we were home though it was an amazing feeling to be finally home after so long.
The kids were both home by 4pm after playing with friends. We are now just hanging out as a family. What a great feeling to be home together.

Scott has been adjusting very well since we have been home. He is free to move around as he please which must be nice after the hurry and wait of living in a hospital. We have the fun of making sure he doesn't over do it while being at home, which means I watch from a distance like a hawk. Good thing I have independent kids so I have mastered this technique lol

Oh Happy Day! We are home as a family once again after 74 days of the unknown that having to live in a hospital brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment