Wednesday, June 30, 2010

On to Out-Patient

Today was a Daddy & Coby day!
Scott had his last home patient PT today and we were able to get a list of exercises to do at home. It was very helpful, but we're excited to move on to Out-Patient rehab at the clinic! I'm only working a few hours here and there and this afternoon I worked a few hours. Cora went to play with Johnathan, but Coby wanted to stay and have a boys day with dad.
Scott is doing longing for life to get back to normal life. He still has a long road but we are gradually getting there.

In the past we've always gone to my moms for the 4th of July. But this year I was shocked to hear that Scott wants to go this year. He's already up for a 3 hour drive & a long weekend away from home. I think we're both craving a little bit of normalcy and go to Nana's for the 4th is a very normal thing for our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment